Friday 20 November 2015

4th Reflection : Important Part of a Lesson Plan :)

         
          Lesson plan is known as every teacher's "best friend" haha I hope. Well, in the previous class, we were exposed in creating our very own lesson plan based on the major we are going to take up in the future. I had experience doing lesson plan when I was teaching in the kindergarten and I got to admit that it seems quite different from what I have to design for secondary school going children. Firstly, would obviously the content of the lesson plan where kindergarten kids activities are far more easier to be designed in my opinion compared to secondary going children. Secondly, the complexity of the lesson plan itself is turning me into an angry bird. haha Why? Because it's not easy at all to design for secondary going children. Well, that's exactly why I am in Pedagogy in Education class right? hehe to learn better and use whatever I am exposed to in the future. :)

          Well, coming back to the main purpose of the blog where I am assigned to talk about the most important part of a lesson plan. Every part in a lesson plan should be given great emphasis but in my opinion the most important part would be on how we organize the time and activities in order to produce a very fruitful teaching and learning lesson. Time management and how a teacher organizes each activities should be done in great precision. This takes us to the stages in a lesson plan which compromises of elements like stage/duration, content/skills, teacher/student activity and lastly rationale behind each activities and audio and visual aid(AVA). Good content and approach in teaching and learning would ensure the good flow of knowledge in class because teachers are aware of what they going to teach their fellow students and when they know  they would be able to find the best method and skill to ensure their students actually would be able to catch up. Good content is proven to be an important element of a lesson plan. 





Side track! :p hehehe #truestory 

          A teacher should take into account all this important elements in a lesson plan, in order to create a good generation of students. Lesson plan could actually decide the flow of teaching and learning. Whether the class session is good or not, it all depends on the lesson plan and in my opinion each part of the lesson plan should be designed carefully as it determines the key performance index of a teacher and also the quality of students that would be produced. I honestly now have great respect for all teachers because designing a lesson plan is not an easy task at all and I believe most of my teachers have done a great job in sacrificing their time to be spent on creating a lesson plan for each class. A BIG SALUTE TO ALL TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD FOR THAT! :)

Appreciation post to all teaches around the world who work really hard to create lesson plans. Big salute, again! :)



Thank you so much for taking your time to read my blog. Have a great weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment